Quick Checklist for Picking a Great Business Name
- Brainstorm words that describe your Business.
- Avoid cute or trite phrases and plays on words.
- Pick a name early in the alphabet. A is best.
- Make your name easy to say.
- Check what the name means in other languages.
- Use words that describe your business.
- Check to be sure that your name is not already taken. Check with the state department in your state.
- Make sure you don’t make a variant of someone’s brand.
- Do a small survey to try the name out on potential customers.
Try Out the GoSpaces Name Generator for Brainstorming Ideas. Just Type in a Keyword.