How to Get a Great Slogan Checklist
- Consider your Unique Selling Proposition. What is it that you do that is different or that describes your business theme.
- Think of how you are dedicated to your customers, how you can help them meet their goals or desires.
- Keep your slogan short. Eight words maximum.
- If it is more than one word, it should have rhythm.
- Make sure everything you say is accurate.
- Take out all the words that mean nothing. Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Here is a great algorithmic slogan generator to help you begin: